Sunday, January 30, 2011

Un peu introduction!

Hello lovelies, i'm Demi,
I am originally form Sydney Australia and an currently living on the sunny Gold Coast. Im half English and half Australian. I am in my second year of studying psychology at university and would love to complete my PHD in either clinical or neuro psychology. I love to learn new things and am passionate about nutrition and psychological health, I also enjoy politics. But I am also as girly as one can get...in fact, obnoxiously so.

I also love:
all things shiny and sparkely, dressing up for all occasions, facts, wearing heels with everything, playing croquet, my bunny, all things pink, being a blonde, pretty dresses, Champaign, barbie, bubble baths, my puppies, numbers, shopping and tanning. i believe that everything happends for a reason and that at some point Karma will catch up with you. i love nonsense, art and culture.

I hate:
ugly teeth, boring and serious people, nasty people, tongue piercings, being unorganised, people who dont believe in faries polution and global warming, animal cruelty, people who have roots in her hair, standing in line....im very inpatient!


No comments:

Post a Comment