Sunday, January 30, 2011

Curiosity killed the cat

I have currently decided that I have some changes to make in my life. I always strive to achieve my goals as best I can and Im a firm believer in pushing yourself that extra mile to extend your limits. Which is is a trait I hold highly and think that everyone has the ability to extend their personal best in anything they do. We often surprise ourselves in that we can and will succeed much further then what we suspected. I see the world as a giant ball of glitter and we are given so many oppertunities in life and we would be practically insane not to take advantage of them! I think its imortant to see everything as you wish to, create your own reality no matter what anybody else tells you....im my opinion, taking life too seriously is almost as sinful as gluttony or envy! nobody wants worry wrinkles at the prime of their life, even if you are into the whole cougar ideal. I have learned to never take myself or life too seriously; there are too many serious aspects to life that can obsorb our worries.

For instance, I take my work seriously, I take social and political matters seriously, I take sparkles seriously as well as animal rights. I do not however let a serious and sombre attitude decide how I will structure my life. There is too much fun to be had, I want to play, make sandcastles, be a princess, go on adventures with pirates, falling in love, have glitter fights and dance in a forest. there is plenty of time to be serious when your retired. You shouldn't care about what others have to say about you, having said that, I have further grasped the concept of a purpose driven life! There are still times I wish I would never grow up, in fact, I do in fact never want to become a grown up I wish I could run away with Peter pan and the lost boys and live forver in Neverland.


No comments:

Post a Comment