Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My wardrobe



This is going to be my new shoe purchase which I have fallen in love with as soon as I saw them.






I am currently in-between the process of cleaning out my wardrobe and getting ready for the new summer season. Winter is officially over, which to an extend I am disappointed about. I quite enjoy the cooler days where you can rug up in an obnoxious amount of wooly clothes, coats, boots and hats. However, I love to see what new things are coming into season. I have a habit of collecting accessories mostly shoes and handbags. And oddly enough I tend to wear the same pair of shoes each time I go out repetitively when I have various other pairs to choose from. I love to wear something quite glamourous with something rather casual. For example, I tend to wear a sparkly sequin skirt with a loose white t-shit with a blazer and simple black platforms, or even a pair of camel coloured shorts with a knitted jumper and a lot of sparkly jewels.


No comments:

Post a Comment