Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentines




Valentines day is creeping up. Weather or not you have a valentine, this holiday should me awaited and celebrated with utter splendour. It is only once a year that we get to dedicate an entire day to celebrating the act of love. It may be love to your significant other, your family, friends, your pet or even yourself. We all have love in our lives somewhere. I believe it's important for us all to feel love and love in return, as love is an act that is completely irreplaceable. Without love, we would know no kindness or learn how to yearn towards another being. Despite valentine's day, this coming week is rather chaotic in terms of my uni work load. I have multiple presentations to prepare as well as various lab reports and mid semester exams to prepare for. la di da. So there is lots going on and quite hectic. However, business keeps my mind going at a comfortable level for me. I like being busy and continually on task with various things. It makes me feel somewhat productive. And productivity is imperative.


No comments:

Post a Comment