Saturday, February 5, 2011

An eventful evening.






Today was such a beautiful day, it was so warm outside, perfect tanning weather, I sat outside in the early AM and made lecture notes out in the sun. After which, I had a training day at an organisation called paradise kids where I am doing some work experience working with children suffering grief and loss. It shall be rather interesting. The rest of the day was taken up by a brisk walk through the mountain and text book reading. A quite productive day. Last night was a charity event which my parents were sponsoring for Jamie Myer productions. It was an eventful evening.
Other then a night out in the city, I have recently discovered that my room is inhabited by a huge spider. Im not a huge spider fan, or a fan of anything with more legs then me at that (other than my dog moo), so I spent the evening in the guest bedroom directly opposite mine. I couldn't fathom sharing my bedroom with a spider for the night. So off I went, packed up my things and tra la la off to the spare room. Expecting the intruder to have scurried off the next day, i was rudely mistaken. The spider has migrated to my bathroom above my mirror. I decided to be a bigger person and make peace with my new found spider friend, he is welcome to leave when he pleases. I feel I have matured a lot in regards to this situation.




No comments:

Post a Comment